– Employees must practice social distancing of at least 6 feet apart and wash their hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Employees are encouraged to wear face masks if you are not working alone in a room or eating/drinking.
– The company has provided face masks to employees to wear, increased sanitation stations using at least 60% alcohol for hand sanitizer, provide disinfecting wipes, and increased facility maintenance for cleaning. If an employee needs more masks or sanitation products, please ask your supervisor or administration for assistance.
– The receptionist will check temperatures of the guests/interviewees that come in the building. The receptionist will also ensure the guest/interviewer is wearing a mask or provide a mask if needed. Employees who have a temperature of over 100 degrees will be sent home and encouraged to take a rapid test (which will be reimbursed). At home rapid testing kits will be available to employees who are experiencing symptoms.
Covid Test Reimbursement
– All COVID Test reimbursements must be PRE-APPROVED.
– Employees experiencing symptoms and who have been exposed to a positive COVID case will be prompt to take a rapid covid test. Rapid Testing kits available for employees who are experience symptoms or exposed. Visit Accounting for the kit.
– If the at home rapid test is positive, the employee will be prompt to take a Covid Test through a medical provider which is available on https://covidclinic.org Chose the Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test. Send payment receipt & results to accounting via email & you will be reimbursed with cash. Second testing site: https://www.wetestu.com/booknow
– Free testing is available through the city and Covid Clinic. Results will take 1-3 business days. Through Covid Clinic, pick the PCR test when you sign up to make an appointment. A Covid Test given by a medical provider is mandatory to return back to work if you are experiencing symptoms and was exposed.
– Once results are given, immediately contact your supervisor to inform them if you are cleared by a medical provider to return to work or if you are positive and need to isolate.
Payroll Questions for COVID Cases, Caring for Family Member, Vaccines
– 01/01/2022 through 09/30/2022 there will be 40 hours of COVID Supplemental Paid Sick Leave hours to employees who have tested positive, receiving a Covid-19 vaccine shot, booster, or caring for a family member who is positive or experiencing symptoms related to a Covid-19 vaccine or booster. If an employee is experiencing symptoms from a vaccine shot, they are limited to 3 days per vaccine shot. (Employed at least 30 days)
– 01/01/2022 through 09/30/2022 there will be an additional 40 hours of COVID Supplemental Paid Sick Leave hours to employees who can provide a positive test result for themselves or a positive test result from the family member they are taking care of.
– Total of 80 COVID SPSL from 01/01/2022 – 09/30/2022 (Employed at least 30 days)
Exposed to someone with COVID-19
– If you had a booster, or completed Pfizer or Moderna vaccine the last 6 months, or completed J&J within 2 months, wear a mask around others for 10 days. Then test on day 5, if possible. Go to accounting to pick up a rapid testing kit.
Positive COVID-19 Test Results / Returning back to work
– If you have tested positive through a medical provider for COVID (at home test kits do not apply. You must get tested by a medical provider), contact your supervisor immediately. The company will deep clean your work station and notify the employees who you have been in contact with.
– In order to return to work after testing positive, the employee must Isolate for at least five days from the positive test date, and wear a mask for an additional five days when you return to work, regardless of vaccination status. The positive test day will be considered day zero. If you have a fever, continue to stay home until your fever resolves.
– For On-Air Talent and Supervisors, if you test positive, please isolate yourself for 5 days. The day testing positive will be considered day zero. The company may require for the employee to get tested again on the 6th day through a medical provider. Email receipts along with the results to accounting for reimbursement. If the employee has no symptoms and receives a negative test result through a medical provider, the On-Air Talent/Supervisor can return to work without wearing a face mask.
Please contact your supervisor or administration if you have any further questions or concerns.